Friday, September 19, 2014

Democracy In Action .

Unlike Germany where I live, UK did allow overseas European citizens living there ( all be it short term )  to vote in the Scottish YES / No ,vote .. May the fat cats of Brussels  take note next time they say how Britain  are the EU misfits .
Well what do I say to the result :-
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT BRITAIN lives to show democracy in action. A well run vote. No need for supervisors from outside sources .Yes I am proud to be British. Gordon Brown has shown us we do have a great statesman in him . The Labour party could do well to reconsider .
For now though let life settle down , no more division tactics by power seekers backed by the like of Murdoch.
I  had my celebration with an ice cream whilst wearing  the Red White and Blue !
Britain is a Union and as such stood firm during two World Wars. Britain never capitulated .We are not a number one power in the world and have no wish to be but rank high when it comes to fair play.
Pictured below the Union Flag and my celebration ice. Strawberry,Coconut, Blueberry , topped with Chocolate , cream and lots of red cherries . The dark brown chocolate is for Gordon Brown.



No comments: